Tuesday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: MGF, UHT, SLRC, DSW
Universal Health Realty Income (NYSE: UHT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 62 cents per share. At a price of $41.01 as of 4:02 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.1%. The average volume for Universal Health Realty Income has been 32,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Universal Health Realty Income has a market cap of $520.9 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 19.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Universal Health Realty Income Trust operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.62. TheStreet Ratings rates Universal Health Realty Income as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Universal Health Realty Income Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV