American International Group's stock closed at $49.73 Friday. The shares trade for 0.8 times their reported Sept. 30 tangible book value (excluding excluding accumulated other comprehensive income) of $62.88 and for 11.6 times the consensus 2014 earnings estimate of $4.29, among analysts polled by Thomson Reuters. The shares trade for 10.0 times the consensus 2015 EPS estimate of $4.97.
The following chart shows the year-to-date performance of American International Group's shares against the S&P 500
AIG data by YCharts
>Contact by Email.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV