COLUMBIA, Md., Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it will host an Investor and Analyst Day on January 28, 2014, at its new corporate headquarters office in Columbia, Maryland from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (ET). At the event, Scott N. Greenberg, Chief Executive Officer, and other members of the GP Strategies management team will give a series of presentations covering, among other things, strategic business initiatives, insight into each of its operating segments and financial highlights.
Space for the event is limited and pre-registration is required. For additional information on the event, please contact GP Strategies Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-367-9925. The presentations used at the event will be available on the Investors section of the GP Strategies website on the day of the event at http://investors.gpstrategies.com/events.aspx.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.© 2013 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130502/PH05881LOGO ) SOURCE GP Strategies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV