Intact Financial Corporation (TSX:IFC), Canada’s largest provider of home, auto and business insurance, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE:GWRE), a provider of software products to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that Intact has selected Guidewire BillingCenter ® to manage its billing operations. By standardizing its billing operations with BillingCenter, Intact will improve its business processes, increase flexibility for new billing and payment plans, lower IT costs, and deliver an improved customer experience.
After successfully deploying Guidewire ClaimCenter ® earlier this year, Intact again called on Guidewire to help simplify its technology footprint and upgrade its systems. Intact selected BillingCenter to replace its current billing systems and deliver a single flexible alternative that could be easily maintained and adapted. Intact plans to deploy BillingCenter in a phased implementation approach starting with its direct billing in personal lines.
“Our previous experience with Guidewire played a large part in our decision to implement BillingCenter,” said Mark Tullis, executive vice president for Intact. “But Guidewire’s best- in- class technology speaks for itself. We are now implementing a billing solution that will grow with us and deliver operational efficiencies and cost benefits well into the future.”
BillingCenter will enable Intact to:
- Improve the ease of doing business for brokers and customers through the enhancement of self-service options;
- Increase operational efficiencies to more easily and quickly implement system changes and new programs; and
- Lower IT costs by simplifying and standardizing billing systems on a common platform.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts