St. Jude Medical (STJ) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. Benefits from improving ICD market, FDA approval of CardioMEMS, and new product launches, BMO Capital said. $66 price target.
Tiffany & Co was upgraded at Canaccord Genuity to hold from sell. Gross margin opportunity through fixed cost leverage and product mix, Canaccord Genuity said. $83 price target.
[Read: 5 Common Holiday Tipping Myths Busted]
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Apple (AAPL) price target, EPS estimates were increased at Jefferies. Apple boosted its own numbers, Jefferies said. CQ4 sell-through is solid and CQ1 build plans increased due to China Mobile, Jefferies said. $650 price target and buy rating.
Expedia (EXPE) price target, EPS estimates were increased at UBS. Expedia lifted its own numbers, UBS said. Company is focused on growth initiatives for long-term value creation, UBS said. $74 price target and buy rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV