NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Allison Transmission (ALSN) was upgraded at BAML to buy from neutral. Increased confidence in FCF acceleration due to improving U.S. economy and recovery in pressure pumping, BAML said. $32 price target.
Braskem (BAK) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Cummins (CMI) was initiated with a buy rating at BAML. Attractive secular growth prospects with demanding emissions standards, BAML said. $158 price target.
Nautilus (NLS) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: Why Twitter Was Downgraded]
Nielsen (NSLN) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform from outperform. Driven by only a steady (rather than raised) growth outlook and increasing focus on the question of a digital currency, BMO Capital said. $45 price target.
PVH Corp. (PVH) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Significant long-term EPS upside expected after reinvestments in the first half of 2014, UBS said. $160 price target.
[Read: Lululemon Loses Big on Earnings Miss; Ciena Sees Shares Drop]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV