- The Huffington Post’s overall audience increased 21% from 2012, and hit a record-breaking 84 million UVs worldwide in October, with +44% of visitors coming from outside of the United States. Traffic to The Huffington Post has increased 37% since its acquisition by AOL Inc. in March 2011. HuffPost France has experienced a 106% increase in UVs year-over-year and HuffPost Canada has experienced a 75% increase in UVs year-over-year.
- HuffPost Live video views increased nearly every month in 2013 and saw substantial year-over-year growth. The network garnered a record-breaking 108 million video views in November—an increase of 510% year-over-year (source: 5min Analytics).
- Mobile Web page views have increased by +60% year-to-date with 40 million UVs. Tablet page views are up 53% and app views up 49%. The Huffington Post was cited as the top social publisher on Facebook (source: Newswhip) in November and October 2013, beating out The New York Times, CNN, & Buzzfeed.
- Native advertising revenue is projected to be up 47% year-over-year, and international revenue is projected to be up 180% year-over-year.
- Powered by Third Metric content, The Huffington Post’s Healthy Living section has experienced 28% year-over-year growth in UVs, with a significant increase in user engagement. Healthy Living users increased their minutes per visit by 43% year-over-year, and their pages per visit by 36% year-over-year.
- The Huffington Post’s Lifestyle Network has grown to 24MIL UVs, while The Huffington Post News Network (including politics) has increased to 36MIL UVs.
The Huffington Post Announces Record Year In Audience Growth, Video, Native Advertising, And International Expansion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts