- Cost Model Analysis Flexibility – Allows users to create multiple cost models, including historic cost models, in a single sourcing event while electing which cost model to apply in “what if” scenarios for bid analysis and optimization. As a result, buyers can now look at multiple pricing models and compare total costs or specific portions of total cost to historic prices, benchmark data or market rates.
- New Ratio Balancing Rule – A brand new optimization scenario rule that enables buyers to ensure that, when suppliers are awarded certain items, they are also awarded other items based on a ratio determined by the buyer. This results in more efficient transportation and supply chain execution, improves support for corporate sustainability and helps buyers balance the award of different items to suppliers.
- Pre-defined Scenarios – Sourcing events in ASO now include three pre-defined scenarios (Single Supplier, Lowest Bid and Lowest Bid Considering Capacity) to support faster analysis of simple award strategies and support novice users as they begin to use optimized scenario analysis.
- Event Editing – New functionality allowing buyers to change certain event features that would have previously been “locked in” once the event was opened to suppliers, allowing buyers to easily make changes to sourcing strategy at any time.
New Version Of SciQuest Advanced Sourcing Optimizer Delivers Improved Bid Analysis Flexibility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts