PA Group Reaches Agreement To Sell MeteoGroup To General Atlantic
The transaction is subject to regulatory approval.
PA Group was advised on the deal by Portico Capital Securities Limited and Taylor Wessing LLP.
PA Group Limited
Headquartered in London, PA Group is a news, information and communications business which includes the Press Association - the national news agency of the UK and Ireland.PA Group has 27 shareholders, most of whom are UK national and regional newspaper publishers. The biggest shareholders are dmg media Limited, News UK plc, Trinity Mirror plc and United Business Media plc. About MeteoGroup MeteoGroup is Europe's largest private sector weather business. MeteoGroup has a worldwide customer base and operations across Europe, in Southeast Asia and the USA. MeteoGroup is a full-service weather business supplying tailored products to corporate, industrial, media and consumer markets. Founded in 1986, the company has an unrivalled reputation for quality and innovation in weather forecasting. Expert meteorologists provide forecasts, support, monitoring and consultancy services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition, a dedicated weather modelling team continuously develop MeteoGroup's in-house systems and forecasting techniques. Offices are located in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland the UK and the USA. About General Atlantic General Atlantic is a leading global growth equity firm providing capital and strategic support for growth companies. GA combines a collaborative global approach, sector specific expertise, long-term investment horizon and a deep understanding of growth drivers to partner with great management and build exceptional businesses worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV