Frost & Sullivan: Mature Security Mindset In Australia And New Zealand Drives Demand For Advanced Managed Security Services
"In particular, MSS pertaining to cloud security, data security, forensic services, security analytics, and risk assessment services are likely to gain acceptance," noted Huang. "MSS providers must continue to expand their service portfolios by offering its security services to be more business-centric moving forward."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company e-mail address, company website, city, state and country.
Analysis of Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services (MSS) Market, 2012 is part of the Network Security Technologies Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: SIEM and Log Management Market, Global Mobile Endpoint Protection Market, Asia-Pacific Secure Content Management Market, and Asia-Pacific Web Application Firewall Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts