Girard Gibbs LLP, a national law firm specializing in securities litigation, is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. (“INSYS Therapeutics”) (NASDAQ:INSY) common stock or securities.
The investigation concerns whether INSYS Therapeutics and certain of its officers and/or directors violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. INSYS Therapeutics, based in Chandler, Arizona, is a specialty pharmaceutical company that launched its first two products in the United States in 2012.
On December 13, 2013, before the markets opened for trading, INSYS Therapeutics filed a report with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announcing that it “has received a subpoena from the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services (“HHS”) in connection with an investigation of potential violations involving HHS programs. The subpoena requests documents regarding Subsys®, including Insys’ sales and marketing practices relating to this product.”
On this news, shares of INSYS Therapeutics fell $7.05 or more than 15% during trading on December 13, 2013, to close at $38.06.If you purchased INSYS Therapeutics shares or are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or you would like to learn more information about this investigation, you may visit the website or please contact John Kehoe of Girard Gibbs LLP at (415) 544-6283 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Girard Gibbs LLP is one of the nation’s leading law firms representing individual and institutional investors in securities fraud class actions and litigation to correct abusive corporate governance practices, breaches of fiduciary duty and proxy violations. For more information, please access the firm’s website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV