NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. ("INSYS" or the "Company") (NasdaqGM: INSY) or the Company concerning whether the board has breached its duties to shareholders and/or whether the Company violated the federal securities laws.
On December 12, 2013, after the market had closed, the Company disclosed that it had received a subpoena from the Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS"), in connection with an investigation concerning potential violations of HHS programs by the Company. The Company specifically disclosed that "the subpoena requests documents regarding Subsys®, including INSYS' sales and marketing practices relating to this product." The market reacted swiftly to this news to send INSYS shares down approximately $10.00, or over 22%, during trading the next day.
If you own INSYS securities and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Robert I. Harwood, Esq.Peter W. Overs, Jr., Esq. Harwood Feffer LLP488 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212)935-7400Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hfesq.com Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising.© 2013 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV