The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: INSY) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
On December 12, 2013, the Company disclosed that it has received a subpoena from the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding an investigation of potential violations involving HHS programs. The subpoena concerns Subsys®, including INSYS' sales and marketing practices relating to this product. On this news, shares of INSYS fell $7.56 per share, or by approximately 17%, during intraday trading on December 13, 2013.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased INSYS securities, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV