Jackpot!! Donor Sends Stuttering Foundation 200 Mega Millions Lottery Tickets - Drawing Tonight
MEMPHIS, Tenn., Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To show appreciation for the services it provides, an anonymous donor sent the Stuttering Foundation ( www.StutteringHelp.org) 200 Mega Millions lottery tickets for the drawing scheduled for tonight. Lottery official estimate the potential winnings at more than $425 million.
"It only takes one good set of numbers," said Jane Fraser, president of the Stuttering Foundation. "We are always thankful for contributions of any size and shape, but this one has us very excited to tune into the drawing."
Fraser was reminded of the organization's early days, when her father started the Foundation with a modest deposit at the local bank." Malcolm Fraser deposited $2,500 more than six decades ago and today we help people in more than 130 countries around the world. More than two million people visited our website this year alone. I can't imagine how many people we could help were we to win even a modest prize! It would be a delightful problem to have," added Fraser. Foundation Spokesperson Jane Fraser Jane Fraser is president of The Stuttering Foundation and co-author of If Your Child Stutters: A Guide for Parents, 8th edition. She is also vice president of the Action for Stammering Children, Michael Palin Centre, London. About the Stuttering Foundation Malcolm Fraser, a successful businessman and stutterer, established and endowed the nonprofit Stuttering Foundation in 1947. The Foundation provides a toll-free helpline, 800-992-9392, and free online resources at www.StutteringHelp.org, including services, referrals and support for people who stutter and their families, as well as support for research into the causes of stuttering. SOURCE The Stuttering Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV