MALVERN, Pa., Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY) today announced that its board of trustees has declared a cash dividend of $0.475 per share on the company's common shares of beneficial interest for the fourth quarter of 2013. The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 2, 2014.
About the Company
Liberty Property Trust is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 106 million square foot portfolio includes 843 properties providing office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 2,100 tenants.
SOURCE Liberty Property Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV