PHOENIX, Dec. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On December 10, 2013, InnSuites Hospitality Trust ("IBC") (NYSE MKT:IHT) declared a dividend of $0.01 per share payable on January 31, 2014 to shareholders of record as of January 23, 2014. With an uninterrupted 43 year dividend history, IHT has consistently paid dividends since the formation of the Trust in 1971.
As of December 12, 2013, InnSuites Hospitality Trust continues to expand the Inndependent Boutique Collection (IBC) hotel system to 869 hotels representing over 58,192 rooms and suites up from 710 hotels representing 43,422 rooms and suites as of December 3, 2013, an increase of over 22% of additional hotels and 34% of additional rooms and suites. IBC continues to grow and enhance our hotel service solutions for independent hoteliers. The hotel booking engine and InnDependent InnCentives frequent hotel traveler program featuring a free stay after 12 nights with no restrictions are now being well received by our IBC early adopting hoteliers and guests at www.ibchotels.com .
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news release may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance due to numerous risks and uncertainties and are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained.For more information visit www.innsuitestrust.com or www.sec.gov
CONTACT: FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Marc Berg, Executive Vice President 602-944-1500 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV