At their regular meeting yesterday, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) approved an increase in the quarterly dividend rate declared for its Class A Common stock. The quarterly dividend rate declared for the Class A Common stock was increased to $0.2525 per share, which represents an annualized increase of $0.01 per share for the Class A Common shares. The Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend for the Common shares of $0.225 per share, unchanged from the prior year. The $0.01 increase on the Class A Common stock dividend represents the twentieth consecutive year that the company has increased total dividends to its shareholders. The Class A Common and Common dividends are payable January 17, 2014 to stockholders of record on January 3, 2014. The dividends declared represent the 176th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969.
The Directors of the company also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series D Preferred Stock and Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.4453125 for each share of Series F Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable January 31, 2014 to stockholders of record on January 17, 2014.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real
estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 66
properties containing approximately 5.1 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides
investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing
properties. It has paid 176 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted
dividends to its shareholders since its inception and has raised total
dividends to its shareholders for the last 20 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV