John Gerspach, Chief Financial Officer, and Eric Aboaf, Treasurer, will conduct the Citigroup fourth quarter 2013 Fixed Income Investor Review at 10:00 AM (ET) on Thursday, January 23, 2014. The review will be available live via webcast and teleconference.
The webcast and presentation materials will be available at http://citigroup.com/citi/investor/. A replay and transcript of the webcast will be available after the call.
To dial-in to the live teleconference, please dial:
US & Canada: (800) 309-5794International Callers: (706) 902-3256Conference code: 96331905Telephone lines will open at 9:45 AM (ET). A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours after the event until Thursday, February 6, 2014, by calling (855) 859-2056 (U.S. and Canada callers) or (404) 537-3406 (for international callers). Conference code: 96331905. Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV