TORONTO, Dec. 13, 2013 /CNW/ - On behalf of the distributor, Red Planet Group, Canadian Tire is voluntarily recalling all units of the Buki Electronics Lab Science Kit (Product #050-2869) as a precautionary measure due to concerns that the unit may overheat posing a potential safety concern. The Science Kit was sold through various retailers across Canada. Impacted units were sold at Canadian Tire stores between September 2012 and April 2013.
Customers who have purchased the recalled product from Canadian Tire should discontinue use and return it to any Canadian Tire store for a refund.
SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV