The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq:TRIT) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
On September 18, 2013, Tri-Tech announced that Gavin Cheng was being replaced as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, but would remain a member of its Board of Directors. On December 12, 2013, Tri-Tech disclosed that Mr. Cheng was in fact terminated by unanimous consent of the Board on September 17, 2013 due to his violations of the Company’s internal policies and procedures regarding wire transfers. On this news, shares of Tri-Tech fell $0.17 per share or approximately 11%, during intraday trading on December 13, 2013 before its trading was halted by NASDAQ for “additional information requested” from the Company.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased Tri-Tech securities, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV