Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:28 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Oppenheimer downgraded Broadcom (BRCM) from outperform to perform. "But I think it doesn't matter," Cramer said, because it "gets chatter going." BRCM rose 1.3% to $28.38.
Of Alliance Data Systems (ADS), Cramer said: "This is the quiet player for when you get those cards that are affinity. They're the power behind it." ADS was off 1% to $248.64.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST) has an experimental drug for treating abdominal infections. "This is very big," Cramer said. CBST rose 5.9% to $66.51.
Oppenheimer has downgraded Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) from perform to underperform. Cramer said: "Takeover? No, I don't see it." AMD fell 2.7% to $3.59.
On Urban Outfitters (URBN), Cramer said: "Goldman says you want to buy it. This is an inexpensive retailer." URBN rose 1% to $36.03.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here.
-- Written by Carla Baranauckas in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV