NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market ® (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq:TRIT) at 9:13:34 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $1.44.
Trading will remain halted until Tri-Tech Holding Inc. has fully satisfied NASDAQ's request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotes SM on the NASDAQ ® Web site.For more information about The NASDAQ Stock Market, visit the NASDAQ Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com . NDAQO
CONTACT: NASDAQ OMX Media Contact: Wayne Lee +1.301.978.4875 Wayne.D.Lee@NASDAQOMX.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV