TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MagneGas Corporation ("MagneGas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MNGA), the developer of a technology that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based fuel announced today that it has filed a provisional patent application titled "An Apparatus for Flow-Through of Electric Arcs" on the 3 rd generation design of MagneGas sterilization and gasification systems.
"MagneGas continues to strengthen its Plasma Arc Technology patent portfolio through ongoing R&D and in-field application learning. This next generation system utilizes improved design flows to have an even smaller footprint and process a more versatile liquid feedstock," remarked Executive Vice President of Operations, Jack Armstrong.
"The suite of MagneGas patents are based on the inherent efficiency and safety of a submerged plasma arc design and we are proud of our new versatile system," commented Ermanno Santilli, CEO. "By making the unit smaller and refining the flow design, we were able to better control the liquid stream and expand our ability to process various feedstock. We are developing larger scale prototypes and look forward to commercialization in early 2014."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV