NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that it is investigating possible claims against the Board of Directors of Chemed Corporation ("Chemed") (NYSE: CHE) relating to alleged violations of the False Claims Act.
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a lawsuit in May of 2013 against Chemed and its affiliates alleging that Chemed defrauded Medicare by knowingly submitting false Medicare claims for hospice services that were either unnecessary, were not provided, or were provided to ineligible patients. Our investigation seeks to determine if the Chemed Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders in connection with the alleged violations cited by the DOJ.
If you own shares of Chemed and would like more information about the Chemed investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1(800) 631-6234 or email George at AskGeorge@morgansecuritieslaw.com.
Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV