DEARBORN, Mich., Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) will conduct a year-end briefing with sell-side auto analysts and media on Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2013.
Bob Shanks, Ford executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host the briefing, which begins at 9 a.m. EST and ends at approximately 10:30 a.m.
The listen-only audio webcast and supporting materials will be available for media, investors and other interested parties at www.shareholder.ford.com.
About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 180,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford's products, please visit www.ford.com . For information on the company please visit www.corporate.ford.com.SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV