The Charles Schwab Corporation released its Monthly Market Activity Report today. Company highlights for the month of November 2013 include:
- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in November 2013 totaled $11.7 billion. November 2013 net new assets included a $2.5 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $2.22 trillion as of month-end November, up 15% from November 2012 and up 2% compared to October 2013.
- Clients’ daily average trades were 467.3 thousand in November 2013, up 8% compared to November 2012 and down 5% compared to October 2013. November 2013 trading activity included a 1% sequential decrease in daily average revenue trades.
Future Commentary from the CFO
Starting in January 2014, Joe Martinetto, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide insight and commentary regarding Schwab’s financial picture at: http://www.aboutschwab.com/investor_relations/cfo_commentary.
The SMART report can be viewed with its accompanying 12-month data at http://www.aboutschwab.com/investor_relations/financial_reports/About Charles Schwab The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading provider of financial services, with more than 300 offices and 9.1 million active brokerage accounts, 1.3 million corporate retirement plan participants, 922,000 banking accounts, and $2.22 trillion in client assets as of November 30, 2013. Through its operating subsidiaries, the company provides a full range of securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC, www.sipc.org), and affiliates offer a complete range of investment services and products including an extensive selection of mutual funds; financial planning and investment advice; retirement plan and equity compensation plan services; referrals to independent fee-based investment advisors; and custodial, operational and trading support for independent, fee-based investment advisors through Schwab Advisor Services. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides banking and lending services and products. More information is available at www.schwab.com and www.aboutschwab.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts