- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in November 2013 totaled $11.7 billion. November 2013 net new assets included a $2.5 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $2.22 trillion as of month-end November, up 15% from November 2012 and up 2% compared to October 2013.
- Clients’ daily average trades were 467.3 thousand in November 2013, up 8% compared to November 2012 and down 5% compared to October 2013. November 2013 trading activity included a 1% sequential decrease in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.