Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Ciena (CIEN) price target and EPS were lowered at UBS. Ciena had lower numbers and experienced pressure on margins due to higher operating expenses and lower GM, said UBS. $23 price target and neutral rating.
Cepheid (CPHD) price target was raised at UBS. The company had better numbers, and manufacturing practice improvements should drive margin expansion. $48 price target and buy rating.
Cisco (CSCO) price target and estimates were cut by Sterne Agee. Shares of Cisco are now seen reaching $25, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates were also reduced, given the company's new guidance. $25 price target.
[Read: Help Your Company Out: Appoint Women to the Board]
Catamaran (CTRX) price target was raised at Credit Suisse. The company was added to Credit Suisse's U.S. Focus List. The stock has lagged in 2013, even though the company is growing earnings 65%, said Credit Suisse. $60 price target.
Lululemon Athletica (LULU) price target and EPS were lowered at UBS. Lululemon had lower numbers, and sourcing issues will be an overhang into FY14, said UBS. $66 price target and neutral rating.
Merck (MRK) estimates were reduced at BMO Capital. Merck's estimates were cut through 2015, since the company will likely see lower Januvia sales, said BMO. $54 price target and outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV