PITTSBURGH, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) will be meeting today with Boston-area investors. David Khani, chief financial officer, will be representing CONSOL Energy. Slides are available on the investor relations portion of the company's website: www.consolenergy.com.
About CONSOL Energy
CONSOL Energy Inc. is a Pittsburgh-based producer of natural gas and coal. The company is a leading producer in the Marcellus Shale and is transitioning its active exploration program into development mode in the Utica Shale. CONSOL Energy has proved natural gas reserves of 4.0 trillion cubic feet. Safety and compliance are the company's foremost values. CONSOL Energy is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 Equity Index and the Fortune 500.
SOURCE CONSOL Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV