PLANO, Texas, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As college football fans everywhere get ready for the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, Jimmy Kimmel is literally putting all of his chips on the table with the "Worst Contest Ever." Following Kimmel's announcement of the "contest" on Thursday's episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live," the popular late-night television host is asking fans to purchase a bag of Tostitos tortilla chips and mail him a single chip in an envelope. Yes, just one chip. On Tostitos Fiesta Bowl game day, Kimmel will place all of the chips that he receives in his very own snack bowl, with the unlikely chance he'll eat one fan's chip. The prize? None. Rules? Nope. A winner? There isn't one, which is why this is Kimmel's "Worst Contest Ever."
"I'm delighted to be spearheading 'The Worst Contest Ever.' It's a terrible contest and I can't wait to find out who bothers to enter," said Kimmel. "The 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl is coming soon, so send me your chip now or you'll miss out on nothing!"
A full-game integration with Kimmel will take place during the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl broadcast on New Year's Day. As part of the partnership, Kimmel's distinct voice and humor will be present in several elements throughout the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl broadcast, including the entertainment content broadcast during halftime. To see how the "contest" plays out and the hilarity that ensues, fans can tune into the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl broadcast on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:30 pm EST on ESPN.
Viewers can visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_cosj-oj4 to view Kimmel's "Worst Contest Ever" announcement. To participate, entries should be sent to P.O. Box 4351-830, Hollywood, CA 90078.Tostitos, one of the flagship brands from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division, has been the title sponsor of the Fiesta Bowl – part of the Bowl Championship Series – for 19 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV