Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) announced today that its fourth quarter 2013 earnings will be released after the market closes on Thursday, February 13, 2014. Senior Management will host our quarterly earnings conference call on Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
|Event:||Weingarten Realty’s Fourth Quarter Earnings Results|
|When:||10:00 AM CST, Friday, February 14, 2014|
|Dial#:||1.888.771.4371 / Conference ID #35533138|
Listen via Webcast
This call will be webcast live at www.weingarten.com and can be accessed under the Investor Relations tab of the Company’s website. In addition, an audio archive will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the call concludes. The complete earnings release and supplemental data package will be located in the Investor Relations section of the website on the Quarterly Earnings page. For those without Internet access, the fourth quarter 2013 earnings release and supplemental data package will be available by mail upon request. To receive a copy, please call Investor Relations at (800) 298-9974.
About Weingarten Realty InvestorsWeingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a shopping center owner, manager and developer. At September 30, 2013, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 273 properties which are located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast. These properties represent approximately 50.4 million square feet of which our interests in these properties aggregated approximately 30.1 million square feet of leasable area. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV