Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited Announces Declaration Of Dividend
DARTMOUTH, NS, Dec. 12, 2013 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited is pleased to announce that it has declared a dividend of $ 0.09 per share on each of its Class A Subordinate Voting (NCC.A) and Class B Common (NCC.B) shares. The dividend is payable on January 31, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2013.
There are 24,357,981 Class A Subordinate Voting shares and 3,770,222 Class B Common shares outstanding.
About Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited (TSX: NCC.A, NCC.B) is one of Canada's leading radio broadcasters with 87 licences across Canada. The Company reaches millions of listeners each week through a variety of formats and is a recognized industry leader in radio programming, sales and networking.
SOURCE Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV