Byetta Lawsuit News: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Notes Approval Of Master Complaint In Federal Byetta Pancreatic Cancer Litigation
According to court documents, at least 150 lawsuits involving Byetta and other incretin mimetics have been filed in the multidistrict litigation underway in the Southern District of California. All of the Byetta lawsuits pending in the proceeding allege that the manufacturer of the drug failed to warn doctors and patients about its dangerous pancreatic side effects.
Patients who have used Byetta and who went on to develop pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis, or thyroid cancer may be entitled to compensation for their injury-related damages. To learn more about filing a Byetta lawsuit, please visit Bernstein Liebhard LLP's website, or call one of the Firm's attorneys today for a free case review at (888) 340-4807.
About Bernstein Liebhard LLP Bernstein Liebhard LLP is a New York-based law firm exclusively representing injured persons in complex individual and class action lawsuits nationwide since 1993, including those who have been harmed by dangerous drugs, defective medical devices and consumer products. The firm has been named by The National Law Journal to the "Plaintiffs' Hot List," recognizing the top plaintiffs' firms in the country, for the past 11 consecutive years.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP 10 East 40th Street New York, New York 10016 (888) 340-4807ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2013 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (888) 340-4807. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. Contact Information: Felecia L. Stern, Esq. Bernstein Liebhard LLP info (at) consumerinjurylawyers (dot) com http://www.byettalawsuit2013.com SOURCE Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV