Nope, not a religious site. Not nearly close.
Just like the folks at the Treasury who stamp that phrase onto the nation's currency, this site is focused on the money. Specifically, the money you'll be spending trying to keep someone you love warm without having them look like a member of an arctic expedition or a public works employee in a snowy state.With this shop based in Brooklyn and Soho, however, some of that style involves accessorizing with coffee mugs that are essentially Mason jars with lids poked with metal straws ($24), suitcase turntables ($130) and brass-snapped bifold wallets ($110). Beyond that, it gets a bit more useful with a selection of cashmere beanies ($90) and headbands ($80), wool smartphone gloves ($30), wool duffle coats ($385) and wool cape coats ($536). The city may look bad when the gray-to-black snow piles on the curb and the slush melts to ankle depth on the streetcorners, but that doesn't mean you have to look shabby while braving those elements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV