- Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) will be led by J. A. M. “Sandy” Douglas, as Group President, reporting to Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent. Douglas will also continue his role as Global Chief Customer Officer. In this role, North America Brands, Foodservice, Brand Commercial, Retail Sales, Research & Development, Venturing and Emerging Brands, Strategy, Franchise Leadership and Transformation and the Canadian franchise operations will report to Douglas.
- Coca-Cola Refreshments (CCR), the bottling operations of North America, will be led by Paul Mulligan, as President, CCR. CCR will become part of the Bottling Investments Group (BIG) and Mulligan will report to Irial Finan, President of BIG. Mulligan is currently head of Commercial for BIG, and Region Director responsible for Japan and Latin America BIG operations. In his new role, CCR Canada, Product Supply Chain and Service, Bottler Commercial, Customer Care and Region Sales will report to Mulligan.
- The North America Enabling Functions will continue to support both CCNA and CCR.
- Steve Cahillane, President of Coca-Cola Americas, has decided to leave the Company to pursue other opportunities.
- The Coca-Cola Americas operating structure will cease to exist. The Latin America Group, led by Group President Brian Smith, will become part of Coca-Cola International. Smith will report to Ahmet Bozer, President of Coca-Cola International.
Steve Cahillane (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts