NEW YORK, SINGAPORE and SHANGHAI, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) agencies continued their tradition of delivering outstanding creativity and effectiveness for their clients by winning more than 60 awards across disciplines and categories at the 2013 Campaign Asia-Pacific Agency of the Year Awards held in China, Singapore and India.
TBWA and DDB won Creative Agencies of the year in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Philippines and Indonesia. PHD was Media Agency of the Year in Greater China, Indonesia and Singapore while Omnicom's Media Group (OMD) won in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. And Colenso BBDO was named Digital Agency of the Year and DDB won silver in New Zealand. BBDO was also the runner up Network of the Year in the region.
There were many other highlights over the course of the multiple award shows. Here are just a few:
- BBDO China and TBWA\Shanghai won silver and bronze respectively as China Creative Agency of the Year.
- I&S BBDO and BBDO Korea each won two silvers for Creative and Digital Agency of the Year in their respective markets.
- DDB MudraMax India won silver for South Asia Specialist Agency of the Year
- TBWA's Digital Arts Network and Tribal both won a bronze for Singapore's Digital Agency of the Year. Digital Arts Network also won silver as Hong Kong, Macau Digital Agency of the Year.
- Eleven PR won silver for PR Agency of the Year in Australia/ New Zealand.
- PHD Taiwan and OMD Taiwan picked up silver and bronze as Taiwan Media Agency of the Year.
- E-Graphics won silver for Southeast Asia Specialist Agency of the Year.
- Accuen China won silver for Greater China Specialist Agency of the Year.
Of course, a key to this success is the quality of talent. And Omnicom agency employees were repeatedly recognized as the best in their field in various countries in categories spanning account service, planning and "young achievers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV