Click on the interactive chart to view analyst ratings for these social media stocks over time.
Will new moves and acquisitions in social media shake up the landscape for tech stocks? Use the list below to begin your own analysis.
1. Google Inc. (
GOOG): The world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $357.99B, most recent closing price at $1027.99.
3. Twitter, Inc. ( TWTR): A global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. Market cap at $28.53B, most recent closing price at $52.34.
4. Baidu, Inc. ( BIDU): Provides Internet search services. Market cap at $59.84B, most recent closing price at $173.24.
5. Yahoo Inc. ( YHOO): Provides search, content, and communication tools on the Web and on mobile devices worldwide. Market cap at $40.20B, most recent closing price $39.15. ( List compiled by James Dennin. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Invesment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts