ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of ACE Group, today announced that ACE Risk Management, the company’s primary casualty division, has again earned top honors in the 2013 Business Insurance Buyers Choice Awards. These awards recognize organizations that buyers of commercial insurance products and services would most often recommend based on attributes those buyers consider most important. ACE Risk Management is the recipient of three awards from Business Insurance: overall winner in the Commercial Liability category, and that category’s winner for both service and expertise.
This is especially significant as it represents the second consecutive year that ACE Risk Management received Business Insurance Buyers Choice Awards for service and expertise. Last year, the team was honored in the categories of commercial auto, liability and workers compensation for large and mid-sized businesses.
Chris Maleno, Division President, ACE USA, commented, “We’re proud of the creativity and collaboration demonstrated by the ACE Risk Management team in developing and launching several product innovations that have enhanced our connectivity with clients. I’m especially proud of their responsiveness to our Client Advisory Board members and brokers, in developing these new initiatives that help risk managers do their jobs more efficiently.”
“In our ongoing commitment to invest in improvements in service and to create value for our clients, we have made further enhancements to our interactive portals to take the servicing of the ARM business to the next level,” said Matt Merna, Division President, ACE Risk Management.“This past year, we expanded ACE Worldview® to ACE Risk Management (ARM) brokers and clients – this portal streamlines their access to the range of services we provide, and includes electronic delivery of policies and endorsements and online access to their risk management programs. With ACE Worldview, users can view status updates for their U.S. domestic ACE Risk Management primary casualty programs in real time, online. In addition, we’ve enhanced our award-winning ACE Accelerator SM program - users can now electronically complete and electronically sign their state UM/UIM coverage election forms. Our goal is to continue to use technology to enhance the overall customer experience.” Some benefits of the new ACE Worldview portal for ARM include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies – ACE Risk Management can issue policies and endorsements electronically via the ACE Worldview portal to all policyholders that consent to electronic delivery
- Document Library – an electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, notices of elections, collateral agreements and captive reinsurance agreements
- Audit and Adjustment Manager portal – assists in the review and verification of premium audit adjustments
- ARM Service Center - clients or brokers can submit service requests and the portal will track, monitor and display status updates
- ACE Accelerator – a technology solution for the complete automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- ARM Service Standards – a detailed description of ARM service standards which can be used to set expectations between the parties and insure successful management of the program
- Claim Service – a complete listing of ACE USA claims contacts as well as claims submission information
- Contact Information – important contact information for the ARM underwriting team and the other contacts to assist in the servicing of the program
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV