Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its Civil Group has recently executed a contract with Related Companies and Oxford Properties Group for construction of a platform structure at Hudson Yards in midtown Manhattan. This portion of the Hudson Yards Development project is valued at approximately $510 million.
The platform, which will be constructed of structural steel frame and feature a reinforced concrete deck, will bridge the active Long Island Rail Road eastern rail yard located south of West 33 rd Street between 10 th and 11 th Avenues, and will serve as the foundation for future buildings at Hudson Yards. Construction of the platform will be closely coordinated with the Company’s work already underway on the Amtrak concrete tunnel box (Gateway right-of-way preservation) project at the same site.
Pre-construction activities related to the platform began in mid-2013. Construction related to the platform has already begun and is expected to be completed in 2016. The contract value will be included as part of the Company’s reported fourth-quarter backlog.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV