Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is offering a local deal to experience the treasures of Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and more at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Honolulu. There are four options for general admission available at http://www.groupon.com/deals/polynesian-cultural-center-1.
Visitors will travel by canoe through the Polynesian Cultural Center’s lagoon and gain rare insight into each unique region of Polynesia. From learning how to cook native Samoan cuisine to practicing Tongan spear throwing, guests are sure to experience something new. Patrons who want to stick around after sunset may purchase admittance to additional events, including a pig roast and other Hawaiian dishes at the nightly Ali'i Luau, and to the Ha: Breath of Life dance performance.
Four options are available for purchase:
- $20 for general admission for one (up to $39.95 value)
- $41.99 for general admission for two (up to $79.90 value)
- $80 for general admission for four (up to $159.80 value)
- $125.99 for general admission for six (up to $239.70 value)
Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center and a variety of other great deals, especially curated for gifting, can be found by visiting the Groupon Gift Shop or by searching the site. In addition to a collection of great products, gifts of local experiences can be given nationwide.Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV