WINTERPARK, Fla., Dec. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centor, Inc. (OTCBB:CNTO) is pleased to announce the filing of a Schedule 14-C and all necessary documents to FINRA to change its name to Centor Energy Inc. The OTCQB symbol will remain CNTO.
The name change is part of a current initiative of Management to expand CNTO operations into natural resources and energy sectors. The Company is completing a new information website that will be launched in the coming days with details on the Company's operational and expansion plans for 2014 inclusive of ongoing negotiations of a significant oil and gas prospect. The Company maintains gold mining and exploration in Ghana, Africa while adding additional sectors for the continuing mission of increasing shareholder value.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSCertain statements in this release, other than statements of historical fact, may include forward-looking information that involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. Actual result and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. These and all subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management on the dates they are made and expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice. The Company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements should circumstances or management's estimates or opinions change, other than as required pursuant to applicable securities laws.
CONTACT: Centor Management 866-491-3128
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV