The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL) today announced the election of Thomas W. Toomey to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Toomey is currently President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of UDR, Inc., a leading multi-family real estate investment trust and an S&P 400 company. Prior to joining UDR, Inc., Mr. Toomey was with Apartment Investment and Management Company where he served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. He currently serves as a member of the Board of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts and the National Multi Housing Council.
Headquartered in Southern California, Ryland is one of the nation's largest homebuilders and a leading mortgage-finance company. Since its founding in 1967, Ryland has built more than 305,000 homes and financed more than 250,000 mortgages. The Company currently operates in 17 states and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "RYL." For more information, please visit www.ryland.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV