Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Of Western Digital (WDC), Cramer said: "Citigroup says buy this. Why? Because of the revival of the PC." WDC rose 19 cents to $79.05.
Cramer said CSX (CSX) is interesting. "There's re-pricing going on," he said of the railroad. "It's a good buy." CSX rose 1.1% to $27.57.
Trulia (TRLA) has been "a disaster of late and that's because of a lot of competition," Cramer said. "It's overvalued." TRLA jumped 8.5% to $31.73.
Credit Suisse put out a positive note on ADT (ADT), but Cramer urged caution. "It's been a horrendous performer," he said. "Stay away." ADT was down 1.2% to $38.80.
Cramer likes Diana Shipping (DSX). "This has been a remarkable performer," he said. "I want to buy as a spec." DSX zoomed 10.1% to $12.27.
Cramer said a lot of people are deserting United Technologies (UTX) today but he thinks it has a "federal government problem that'll be resolved. Buy it, [do] not sell it." UTX fell nearly 1% to $107.35.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here.
-- Written by Carla Baranauckas in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV