NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, unveiled today its newest national advertising commercial to promote its "23 Days of Flight" campaign that spotlights its incredible assortment of sneakers and gear this holiday season. The new commercial follows the successful launch of the "All Is Right" spot for "Week of Greatness" that kicked off the holiday season.
The spot titled "Priorities," shadows Carmelo Anthony through his game day prep that culminates with his final journey down the game tunnel, when he overhears a phone call talking about Foot Locker's latest shipment of Jordan gear. Knowing he can't miss out on such a momentous occasion, Carmelo reverses back to the locker room and heads to Foot Locker.
"As a long standing partner of the New York Knicks, we're excited to work with
Carmelo Anthony again to introduce our '23 Days of Flight' campaign during this important season," says
Stacy Cunningham, Executive Vice President for Foot Locker. "Carmelo's playful look at needing to reevaluate his priorities speaks to the great assortment of premium product we have lined up for our customers this holiday."
The commercial is part of Foot Locker's successful "Approved" marketing platform and will begin airing December 12 and can also be seen at youtube.com/footlocker.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV