1. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is down $0.10 (-0.6%) to $16.30 on light volume. Thus far, 10.4 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 36.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.23-$16.41 after having opened the day at $16.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.41. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. Ford Motor has a market cap of $64.0 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts