3. As of noon trading, PepsiCo ( PEP) is down $1.16 (-1.4%) to $81.51 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.47-$82.65 after having opened the day at $82.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.67. PepsiCo, Inc. operates as a food and beverage company worldwide. PepsiCo has a market cap of $126.4 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate PepsiCo a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PepsiCo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full PepsiCo Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts