BankUnited has announced the promotion of Mark Bagnoli to Chief Risk Officer. An internal audit and risk management professional with more than 25 years of experience in large to mid-size financial services companies, Bagnoli most recently served as BankUnited’s Executive Vice President and Chief Auditor.
BankUnited Chief Risk Officer Mark Bagnoli. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Mark’s thorough knowledge of our company combined with his extensive experience with enterprise risk management and regulatory compliance makes him the ideal addition to our leadership team as we continue to grow,” said John Kanas, BankUnited Chairman, President and CEO.
Before joining BankUnited in December 2009, Bagnoli served as Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer of Federal Home Loan Bank in Chicago. Prior to that position, he was with JPMorgan Chase/Bank One for more than 20 years where he rose through the ranks to Senior Vice President, Corporate Audit.
Bagnoli has a master’s degree from Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management and an undergraduate degree in accounting from Seton Hall University.Bagnoli will be based at the company’s Miami Lakes headquarters, 14817 Oak Lane. About BankUnited, N.A. BankUnited, N.A., a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU), is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with $14.3 billion of assets, 98 banking centers in 15 Florida counties and five banking centers in the New York metropolitan area at September 30, 2013. Ranked 10th on Forbes Magazine's list of "Best Banks in America 2012," and one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com. BankUnited can be found on Facebook at facebook.com/BankUnited.official and on Twitter @BankUnited.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV