BOSTON, Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gas Natural, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGAS) shares have declined on the company's disclosures that the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio issued an Opinion and Order relating to the operations of two of Gas Natural's operating subsidiaries. Gas Natural delayed the release of its 2013 Third-Quarter 10-Q as a result.
Block & Leviton LLP ( www.blockesq.com), a Boston-based law firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating possible securities law violations involving Gas Natural. Gas Natural may be subject to an investigation by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio as a result of the regulatory agency's Opinion and Order.
Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Gas Natural or its officers and directors have violated the federal securities laws. If you purchased Gas Natural securities, you can contact Block & Leviton to discuss your legal rights. If you have any information relevant to this investigation, or have questions about your legal rights, please contact attorney Mark A. Delaney or Jeffrey C. Block of Block & Leviton LLP at (617) 398-5600 or email them at email@example.com or Jeff@blockesq.com. Confidentiality to any whistleblowers or other persons with information relevant to the investigation is assured.
Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing investors for violations of securities laws. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of investors for over 50 years.This notice may constitute attorney advertising.Contact: BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Mark Delaney, Esq. Jeffrey C. Block, Esq.(617) 398-5600 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV