RPX Corp Stock Downgraded (RPXC)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Professional Services industry average. The net income increased by 10.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $7.59 million to $8.40 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, RPX CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for RPX CORP is currently very high, coming in at 98.64%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.34% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.10% to $33.15 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RPX CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.84%.
- RPXC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.56, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts