Camden Property Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CPT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Camden Property (NYSE:CPT) is tomorrow, December 13, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 63 cents per share. At a price of $57.61 as of 9:49 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.3%. The average volume for Camden Property has been 598,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Camden Property has a market cap of $5.06 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Camden Property Trust is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It is engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and disposition of multifamily residential apartment communities. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV