- Boca Raton, Fla.: South Florida team members partnered with Florence Fuller Child Development Center to host the first ADT Thanksgiving feast, providing and serving meals to nearly a hundred disadvantaged family members.
- Calgary, AB: The Calgary team is partnering with NeighbourLink to help assemble and deliver baby hampers, furniture and donations to low income new mothers.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas: The Dallas-Fort Worth team is hosting a New Year’s Eve party at the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, helping the children to decorate cookies and the house.
- Denver, Colo: The Denver team joined forces with Special Olympics Colorado at the State Fall Classic, assisting in a bowling event for special needs individuals.
- Jacksonville, Fla.: Jacksonville team members are working with NAS Jacksonville to provide 2,250 pounds of “wish list” items to a squadron of 180 Navy sailors on assignment in the Middle East and away from family.
- Knoxville, Tenn.: The Knoxville team is helping to supply food and toy gift baskets to more than 10,000 families in need via the Empty Stocking Fund.
- Rochester, N.Y.: Rochester team members are partnering with the Boys & Girls Club to underwrite and staff their annual Breakfast with Santa, serving club members and their families as they receive holiday presents.
Hundreds Of ADT Team Members Spread Holiday Cheer By Giving Back To Their Local Communities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.